Sunday, August 17, 2014

Bazzle Baby Bib II Review

I love Baby Fashion...I have been having so much fun with my little Dollie! She loves to shop too! I have done away with most of Sophia's bibs because frankly their ugly! I hate the way bibs look on baby's, and its hard to see their outfits! The reality of the matter is, baby's do NEED them!! Sophia has been teething like crazy so I've been making her these puree veggie pops (will share the recipe soon!) and they make a HUGE mess!! After Sophia ruined yet another adorable outfit I knew it was time to bust out her bibs again. I was so excited when I was offered a Bazzle Baby Bib for review! They are so trendy and cute...did I mention SUPER absorbent! They are made with a great quality fabric and really do the job. All while looking Super Fly too! ;)

Sophia LOVES to have cold water during her bedtime routine! She picks out (throws) books on the ground and I read while she drinks her water. 10 out of 10 I'm changing her jammies after story time. Yes its painstaking, especially when she is half asleep by the end, but now we can Rock our new bib! Currently Sophia is obsessed with Super Hero's, hence her new SuperGirl PJ's...it even has a cape!

What the Peeps at Bazzle Baby Bib had to say, "The newly designed Banda Bib II is truly the most functional product a parent could own for a dribbly baby.  Banda Bibs work like a bib, by drawing moisture away from clothes and skin, but look really fashionable, actually part of the outfit.  The Banda Bib II features double stud fastening which allows them to grow with baby and quality fabrics ensure they can be washed time and again and stay looking great." Sophia and I couldn't agree more!!! Sophia looked Super cute in her Gray chevron Bazzle Bib. As you can tell from her nursery we are WICKED chevron fans!!!



You can Purchase your Bazzle Baby Bib HERE



Follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...