Sunday, March 9, 2014

Baby's Journey Review



We LOVE the Baby’s Journey Towel Warmer

Baby Journey's Promise to you:

"Our innovative products offer safe and insightful solutions to make every day parenting easier so you can focus on what matters most...your baby"


This New England cold has not let up and we have been pounded with snow storm after snow storm. Not that I’m complaining…I’m one of those that love cozy nights in and yes after three months of it, it certainly gets old but then I know it will make me appreciate the spring and summer that much more. 

In the meantime we have found ways to incorporate certain luxuries in our lives that make this blistering cold seem not so bad. The Favorite BABY’S JOURNEY TOWEL WARMER!! The towel warmer can actual be used by everyone in the house, I have warmed up Ralphs hat and gloves before he went out in the storm, our pups love having their sweaters warmed up and Sophia LOVES having her towel warmed up after a warm bath. I always want to ensure her comfort and there is nothing better than a toasty towel on a winters night!

I put her hooded towel and her jammies in there… in about 8 minutes its toasty warm!!! It is also equipped with an auto shut off, so if I forget (I already have) I don’t have to worry!! Ralph loves that ;) He doesn’t have to “checkup” on me! I don’t know if it’s the aesthetician in me or the fact that I just liked to be pampered as well but I love putting my facial towels in there, by the time I’m done doing my nightly routine I have a super soft, warm towel to dry my face. The perfect ending to the night! 


Their Journey:
“Although we are just an infant as a company, The Baby’s Journey Team has over 15 years of history working together in the juvenile industry. We’ve estimated close to 20,000 diaper changes between us and as a result, we can relate to what parents go through every day. Everyone on the team brings his or her own super powers to help us create the most innovative baby products imaginable. Behind our management team there is a strong group of talented and knowledgeable employees and creative resources, all committed to developing insightful and unique parenting solutions.”

 Check Out Baby Journey On the Web:




Baby Journey GIVEAWAY!!! CLOSED Baby Journey will be sending one of my lucky readers their own Towel Warmer (Value 49.99) for FREE! All you have to do is comment below!! Its that easy! Winner will be chosen on April 1st via Random.Org. You will have 48 hours to e-mail me your shipping address, in the event that the winner does not come through a runner up will be chosen. GOOD LUCK

 WINNER WINNER WINNER ****Sonia C. Please E-mail me your shipping info!!! :)


Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Baby Boy Jaxson will be here in 5 weeks!!! he would love this!! Sonia

Anonymous said...

My baby arrives in September would love to have one. Brittany B.

Unknown said...

followed

Cara said...

love the towel warmer!!!

Katie LeBlanc said...

awesome!

Courtney Secher said...

Great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...