Friday, January 18, 2013

Dollar Tree FREE



I have yet to go on an Extreme Coupon rage…I actually have No Clue how those people on TLC Extreme Couponers walk out of stores with 800 dollars’ worth of groceries and pay 10 cents…PLEASE teach me!?! I do know however I’m kind of on the fence…from the looks of their carts it looks like complete processed junk, but I certainly wouldn’t mind never having to buy, cases of water, paper towels, toilet paper, cleaning products, razors, toothbrushes, toothpaste and Laundry Soap every again!! I’m attempting my first “walk out” and seeing if I can get all these products free at the Dollar Tree…I don’t need any of it, but I so want to try! Here is what you all can get today for NOTHING! Give it a try….


Luden’s Throat Drops $1
-$1/1 Luden’s Bags, exp. 1/31/13 (SS 10/21/12 R)
-$1/2 Luden’s Bags, exp. 1/31/13 (SS 10/21/12)
-$1/2 Luden’s Throat Drops printable
= as low as FREE

Planters Nut-rition $1
-$0.75 off one PLANTERS NUT-rition Peanut Butter
-$1.00 off 2 PLANTERS Nut Products
-$1/1 Planters Nutrition, exp. 3/31/13 (SS 01/06/13 R)
-$1/2 Planters Product, exp. 2/28/13 (SS 12/02/12 R)
= FREE

L’Oreal eyeliner OR eye gloss, 1 ct $1
-$1/1 L’Oreal Paris Eye Product, exp. 2/3/13 (RP 12/09/12)
-$1/1 L’Oreal Paris Eye Shadow or Eyeliner, exp. 2/3/13 (RP 12/09/12)
= FREE

Zicam RapidMelts $1
-$1/1 Zicam Product, exp. 3/31/13 (SS 11/4)
= FREE

Advil Pm 4 ct $1
-$1/1 Advil PM Product, exp. 1/31/13 (RP 10/28/12)
= FREE

Scotch Pop Up Tape Dispenser $1
-$1/2 Scotch Pop-Up Tape Product, exp. 3/31/13 (SS 12/02/12)
-$1/1 Scotch Pop-Up Tape Deskgrip Dispenser or Refill printable
= FREE

Reach Waxed Floss 55 yd $1
-
-$1/2 Reach Floss Product printable
=FREE

Cepacol Lozenges 16 ct $1
-
= FREE


***If you are looking for ways to lower your grocery bill, Daniela over at Frugal Ain’t Cheap has some great Ideas, go check her blog out!!! And Kinda Obsessing over her Etsy Shop!!! Thinking I have to have these French Kitchen towels...They are hand crafted with calligraphy on each one, swoon!! 
                                   Picture from Frugal Ain't Cheap on Etsy

4 comments:

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

I have never watched the show you mentioned, but heard about it. You are right about the cart full of junk. Also keep in mind that technically it's not free. They still buy who knows how many newpaper inserts every week (and those are not cheap)+ you stillpay taxes based on the pre-coupon price. I do use some coupons, and that does save quite a bit. for more saving money ideas on groceries http://frugalaintcheap.blogspot.com/2013/01/9-ways-to-lower-your-grocery-bill.html

Sarah with an h said...

Daniela- I totally forgot about that part too! Some of them spend hundreds of dollars on multiple newspapers and have 3 or 4 computers in their homes to print coupons that only allow 2 or 3 print outs per ip address. Pretty extreme. I just read your money saving ideas on groceries and LOVED it! Will add the link to my post ;)

Anonymous said...

This is AWESOME! Thanks for sharing! LOVE YOUR BLOG. Just found it yesterday and have spent the past two days reading from the beginning! Looking forward to your next post!

Sarah with an h said...

Thank you!!! So happy you enjoy my blog :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...