Saturday, June 9, 2012

Phone Drop Off

Ralph and I had a few friends over for dinner a few weeks ago, and I joked with one of my girlfriends that we will probably all be in separate rooms talking on our cells to one another; we seem to have been glued to them for the past 10 years. It’s incredible how lost I feel without my cell phone, then I thought back to the care free days when someone would leave you a message on your answering machine on your HOME phone line. You could enjoy a whole day out with no interruptions what so ever, how peaceful! So the wheels started turning for our dinner night we were hosting.  Upon entering the door I put a basket which read “Phone Drop Off” Everyone got a kick out of it!!! Even though it started off as a Joke, one by one everyone put their phones in, including Ralph and I!! The night was wonderful, it’s amazing how present we all were, being able to catch up with no distractions. Some even said they were going to have it in their homes!! Maybe a Family Sunday where all lap tops, cell phones, ipads, palm pilots and other electronics get dropped off! I think Ralph and I will try it out too!!  

Check out the Cute Little Basket…I think it’s a Keeper!! 


You can follow up on my new posts, DIY Projects and recipes by clicking Subscribe to your left on my Blog. :) You can also Follow me on PINTEREST, that's where you can usually find me and I'd love to see you there! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...